Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Optimization (SMO) Training Institute in KolkataSEO & SMO are among the most in-demand career courses today. For those who are hearing the words for the first time , SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an Inbound marketing technique to increase your visibility on the organic (non-paid ) search results of Google and other major search engines.While SEO is all about working your way up in SERP’s , Social Media Optimization is about maximizing your brand potential through marketing on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter,Linkedin etc.
With the internet penetration increasing day by day, India is witnessing a boom in digital marketing industry.It is estimated that almost 350 million of Indians will be using internet by 2017.With such a huge population spending their time online and on Social media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin etc. advertising your product or services ditrectly through online media channel only makes sense. Moreover, according to a study it has been found that almost 64% of the internet users make an online search before making a purchasing decision. So, almost every business is in need of having high visibility in search engines and proper engagement with the users on the social media channels. Thus there is quite a huge demand for professionals with proper training in SEO & SMO.
Get a Job and make your career in SEO & SMO within 3 months.Affordable Fees. Call 9433526196.
Who can take this training ?
- Students (10+2 and above with good English)
- Marketing Professionals
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Content Writers
- Work From Home Opportunity Seekers
- Wannabe Entreprenurs
- Business Owners
- Local Business Owners
How will this unique course benefit ?Students & Job Seekers : If you are student and looking for a career along then this is the course for you.Job Prospects of Professionally trained SEO ,SMO Digital Marketing Professional is quite bright .Seaeching for “SEO Jobs” ,”SMO Jobs”, “Internet Marketing Jobs”, “Digital marketing jobs” gives you hundreds of vacancies at any given time in Kolkata or any other city in India. Anyone pursuing a degree or MBA in marketing will be greatly benefitted by also having knowledge of digital marketing. Web Designers , Web Developer or Content Writers : If you are web designers or web developer or content writer interested in broadening your career scope or making a switch , this course can tailor your Work From Home Mom or anyone : Learning this course will also enable anyone to work from home .A person having knowledge of ranking websites can earn from home from Google Adsense program, Youtube Adsense program,Affiliate marketing or CPA networks. Wannabe Entrepreneurs : With a bit of experience anyone can offer SEO Services & SMO services through freelancing websites –like Upwork, Guru, Elance, fiverr or offline marketing to the businesses in India or abroad and earning huge sum of money through recurring monthly fees.With the increase of internet penetration there has also been an increase in online transactions and thus there lies a big opportunity to launch online businesses For business owners with or without websites : Existing business owners either paying a huge amount of fees as SEO & SMO , can do this course and save huge amount of money or atleast not being duped by un professional companies. Local business owners : Most of the searches these days is being local .So, if you are a local brick and mortar business and not doing SEO for yourself then you are missing out a lot of customers and losing out to your competitors. So, this course will benefit anyone –doctors,dentists,real estate agents,plumbers,trainers,tutors,mechanics, etc.
Why SEO Training from DOCC Kolkata is unique?Our SEO course training in Kolkata completely follows the current algorithm changes –Panda updates,Penguin Updates and Hummingbird updates etc. Almost all of the digital marketing institutes in Kolkata do teach SEO and SMO as separate career courses but we at DOCC Kolkata realize that with current google algorithm changes SMO is very much an integral part of SEO and thus without a proper grasp of Social Media Training , SEO would be incomplete and in-effective. Thus we have merged both Social Media Optimization and Social Media Optimization into a single SEO & SMO Career Course. We just don’t teach you theory but give you a website to work with thus making you completely ready for industry.
Our Fees are very affordable and can be paid with flexible installments.
We don’t believe in batches and fixed timing.We have flexible batch timings.
We provide you tools, ebooks, notes at no extra cost.
Trainer can be contacted every through a Secret Facebook Group anytime.
Get complete assurance of jobs post training
Get a Job and make your career in SEO & SMO within 3 months. Affordable Fees. Call 9433526196.
SEO & SMO Training Course Duration : 3 months (54 hours)
SEO & SMO Training Course Syllabus :
Module 1 : Basic Introduction to SEO & SMO
- Introduction to SEO & SMO
- How Search Engine Works : Understanding Crawling ,Indexing & Robot.txt
- Viewing Website like a Spider
- Different types of SEO-Black Hat,Grey Hat & White Hat
- Major Search Engines
- Understanding Organic and Paid Search Results
- Various types of Results :Understanding Google Knowledge graph
- Introduction to On page and Off page SEO
- Understanding differences between the old SEO and Post Penguin & Panda Updates
- Creating accounts in Few Social Media Accounts
- Periodic Table of SEO by Moz
Module 2 : HTML Tags & Search Operators
- HTML Tags For SEO
- Best Practices for Tags
- Semantic HTML
- Silo Structure
- W3c Validation
- Search Operators
Module 3: Buyer Persona & Market Research (Keyword Research)
- What is inbound and outbound marketing
- Creating buyer persona with the help of Online tools (Quantacast, Similarweb)
- 6 Different types of Search Category
- 3 Different types of Keywords according to Marketing Funnel
- 3 Different types of Keywords according to Length (Head,Body and Long Tail Keywords )
- Researching Keywords through Google Alerts, Correlate and Insights
- How to brainstorm keywords through Online Tools ( Soovle,Ubersuggest)
- Identifying profitable keywords through Google Keywords Tools
- Identifying Keyword Competition using Moz OSE tools (understanding different
- terms –Do follow, no follow, DA,PA ,Trust Flow , Citation Flow etc.)
- Understanding Theme keywords or LSI keywords
- Understanding Kewyords intent and creating theme of the content
- Keywords and BlackHat SEO
- Assignment :Case Study
Module 4 : On Page Page SEO
- Case study of Filehippo.com to understand how to achieve ranking
- Top Factors For On Page SEO
- Title Optimization
- Meta Description Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- Robot.txt optimization
- Geo Tags optimization for Local SEO
- Proper Keywords Placement & Strong & Emphasis tags
- File Name Optimization
- Link Structure Optimization
- URL Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization Post Penguin
- Inbound & Outbound Link Optimization
- Footer Optimization Techniques
- Schema and other Rich Markup Data
- Sidewise Link Optimization
- Black hat On-page SEO techniques
Module 5 : Web Master Tools & Speed Optimization
- Understanding Google Web Master Tools
- Understanding Bing Web Master Tools
- Sitemap generation and Submission
- Optimize Page Speed by Google Recommendations
Module 6 : Blog and Content Marketing
- How to use WebContentStudio for Writing Content
- Blog and its Structure
- Blog as an Inbound Marketing Tool
- How to integrate a WordPress blog
- Basic WordPress Management
- Basic WordPress SEO Plugin Optimization
- Content Marketing Strategy
- How to research headlines
- Referral Traffic
Module 7 : Understanding Google analytics
- Introdution to Google Analytics
- Implemeting the tracking code
- Use of View and Filters
- Implementing goal settings
Module 8 : Off Page SEO Training
- Understanding backlinks, anchor text optimization
- Understanding Directories, sub directories links
- Niche directories links
- Best way to get forum backlinks
- Wiki backlinks
- How to get .edu, .gov backlinks
- Blog Commenting For SEO using Google Alerts
- Web 2.0 backlinks
- Press Release Submission and backlinks
- Classifieds Websites backlinks
- Document sharing websites backlinks
- Backlinks from QA Sites like Quora
- Youtbe backlinks
- Article submission backlinks
- RSS Submission backlinks
- Bookmarking Submissions (digg,stumbleupon,Reddit traffic)
- Social media profile optimization and backlinks
- Harnessing Social Media Groups
- G+ page optimization and Google groups
- Guest posting
- Advanced Backlink Techniques
Module 9 :Local SEO Training
- Google Maps Optimization
- Google Business Page Optimization
- Local business directory backlinks
Module 10 :Advanced SEO Techniques
- 301 & 302 SEO Re direction
- 404 and 403 page Creations
- URL Canonicalization
- .HTACCESS File optimization For URL Optimization
- Using Google Disavow tools
Module 11 : SEO Audit & Penalty RemovalCompelete SEO Audit with the help of different tools AUDIT REPORT
- Name of the Project/Business.
- Project website Link/URL.
- Site Indexed or Not.
- Domain Age / Date of Domain Registrations.
- Internal Pages.
- No. Of Backlinks.
- Google Page Rank.
- Alexa traffic Ranking.
- Title Tag.
- Description Tags
- Keyword Tag.
- Alt tags.
- Header Tags.
- Duplicate link.
- URL Canonicalization.
- Website is User friendly or not.
- Mobile Friendly Website or Not.
- Negative SEO Removal
Module 11 :Social Media OptimizationManaging Social Profiles:
- Facebook pages
- Linkedin pages
- Twitter pages